Since 1978, the Centre offers a space for all
women to meet, discuss and take action, with
the aim of reducing their isolation. By means
of a feminist perspective and in solidarity with
all women, the Centre seeks to improve the
social, economic and political conditions of
women regardless of age, ethnocultural
affiliation or sexual orientation.
In addition to this global approach and in
keeping with its original mission, the Centre
continues to be a forum for open discussion
for women of Italian origin.
Who can become a member?
You can become a member if you:
- Identify as a woman;
- Are 18 years and over;
- Believe in the Centre's mission;
- Adhere to the Centre's Code of Ethics and Values.
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
The membership card enables you to:
- Support the Centre's mission;
- Benefit from a reduced cost for certain activities;
- Have priority for activities with limited spaces;
- Vote at the Annual General Meeting;
- Submit your candidacy for the Board of Directors;
- Get a first look at our activity program;
- Borrow books from the Centre's library.
Please note that the membership card is not reimbursable and is valid for one year from April 1st to March 31st. It can be renewed at the end of each fiscal year on March 31st.
We thank you in advance for taking the time to fill out this questionnaire. The information provided is for statistical purposes only and will remain strictly confidential.